Message to 2K

Something missing?

Message to 2K

Postby TonyMoser » Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:48 pm

PLEASE, for your cause connected with U4NBA immersion in addition to powerpoint presentation, comprise ADDITIONAL words overs to the wrestlers. Even guys similar to Goldberg to whom didn't discuss much but undoubtedly would growl in addition to grunt while in matches in addition to had been observed throughout complements. WHEN I treasured 2k16 in this macho male in addition to particular express overs blew myself aside. WHEN I just wanted that there were more growls or maybe groans in the course of closeup snots or even replays during satisfies considerably like if ddp occasionally used to wake up along with yell "Bang" leading to a precious stone used vinyl. I've truly continually wanted more voice do the job inside wrestling video games while it is surely a part of the actual leisure factor while noticed about tv. additionally Bobby Heenan as well as Tony morrison Schiavone can be a unhappy supplement to get some of us WCW holdouts who are not able to get used to jr . as well as lawler announcing WCW matchups, simply just wishful wondering 2k is doing every thing I've truly previously anticipated to get from the NBA therefore considerably in WWe, they have innovative in addition to surpass so many involving Cheap NBA 2K17 MT my personal anticipation and also wishes inside business presentation element.
TonyMoser

Return to iGo Feature Requests